Posts tagged "photos of me"
Having a “feel good” kind of day and I’m rocking the red lip since I’m not doing much with my eye make up.
Carolyn - I think you’ll like this color. It’s called Shameless by Be A Bombshell Cosmetics.
Hope you all had a lovely weekend.
No hoodies or jeans allowed at work today. We had a VC come to our office so we had to dress for success.
Good thing I have dinner plans with friends tonight otherwise getting up at 4:15am to get ready was for naught as I didn’t even see our VIP visitor.
My plan for tonight is to make a healthy choice but also to have a good time with some friends that I haven’t seen in at least a year.
• I finished faster than last year but only by like 30 seconds. Being hungover, dry heaving around mile 2 and with the heat, I’m just glad that I did it.
• Yesterday’s 5K was the longest run I’ve done since the half. It was rough.
• I did reach my step goal before noon so that was kind of awesome. I guess that’s what happens when you are active. My Flex was all lit up.
• Saturday ended up with a lovely birthday dinner surprise with some friends. I’m seriously considering not getting on the scale tomorrow. I don’t want to start off the week being bummed out.
• All this celebrating has left me exhausted. I just can’t hang like I used to in my twenties and that’s sort or depressing :)
• Another 5K next weekend. Oh boy!
Flashback Friday: Birthday Edition
This was my birthday dinner for my 30th birthday. All I remember is taking lots of shots of top shelf tequila that night.
And I don’t even know what’s going on with my under eye make-up. I had it done by a M•A•C artist & I think she may have forgotten to remove some powder she used to catch any eye shadow fall out.
If I’m being honest, I have a hard time looking at these pictures. The person who I see is someone who I don’t like & I don’t want to be ever again.
GPOY: To quote James Brown… I feel good.
I think that she had a fantastic Mother’s Day weekend.
Flashback Friday - this past
Sunday’s Biggest Loser Run.
The pictures were free for us to download. For a 5K race, they had so many photographers on the course. I’ve never seen that many for a race of 2,000 people.
My first thought after seeing my pictures: oh god! I look like I have t-rex arms.
Second thought: look at me run!
Have to work on making the second thought the priority & completely ignore the first.
Flashback Friday - 1987
My cousin & I had a joint First Communion. I looked so serious. And that dress…
Flashback Friday - July 2010
I started getting serious about my health in September of 2010 so in this picture I was at my heaviest. This was taken in Saint Petersburg Russia in front of The Church of Our Savior on the Spilled Blood. I was looking at pictures from that trip & they are mostly of my family, landmarks and food. Not many of me. I was so worried going on that 12 day cruise on how I would manage all the walking during the excursions. I am surprised I did as well as I did but I was often on the look out for places to sit. I remember in this picture I thought it would take forever a day to walk to the church. It sure felt like it did.
One day I would love to be able to go back and experience this cruise again but this time being able to truly enjoy it rather than worry about holding everyone back.
Flashback Friday Part Deux - August 2008
A comparison to my last post. I was so uncomfortable in my own skin back then.
The one thing in common in both pictures is that I’m using the same wristlet.