Posts tagged "photos of me"
Having a “feel good” kind of day and I’m rocking the red lip since I’m not doing much with my eye make up.
Carolyn - I think you’ll like this color. It’s called Shameless by Be A Bombshell Cosmetics.
Hope you all had a lovely weekend.
No hoodies or jeans allowed at work today. We had a VC come to our office so we had to dress for success.
Good thing I have dinner plans with friends tonight otherwise getting up at 4:15am to get ready was for naught as I didn’t even see our VIP visitor.
My plan for tonight is to make a healthy choice but also to have a good time with some friends that I haven’t seen in at least a year.
• I finished faster than last year but only by like 30 seconds. Being hungover, dry heaving around mile 2 and with the heat, I’m just glad that I did it.
• Yesterday’s 5K was the longest run I’ve done since the half. It was rough.
• I did reach my step goal before noon so that was kind of awesome. I guess that’s what happens when you are active. My Flex was all lit up.
• Saturday ended up with a lovely birthday dinner surprise with some friends. I’m seriously considering not getting on the scale tomorrow. I don’t want to start off the week being bummed out.
• All this celebrating has left me exhausted. I just can’t hang like I used to in my twenties and that’s sort or depressing :)
• Another 5K next weekend. Oh boy!
Flashback Friday: Birthday Edition
This was my birthday dinner for my 30th birthday. All I remember is taking lots of shots of top shelf tequila that night.
And I don’t even know what’s going on with my under eye make-up. I had it done by a M•A•C artist & I think she may have forgotten to remove some powder she used to catch any eye shadow fall out.
If I’m being honest, I have a hard time looking at these pictures. The person who I see is someone who I don’t like & I don’t want to be ever again.
GPOY: To quote James Brown… I feel good.
I think that she had a fantastic Mother’s Day weekend.
Flashback Friday - this past
Sunday’s Biggest Loser Run.
The pictures were free for us to download. For a 5K race, they had so many photographers on the course. I’ve never seen that many for a race of 2,000 people.
My first thought after seeing my pictures: oh god! I look like I have t-rex arms.
Second thought: look at me run!
Have to work on making the second thought the priority & completely ignore the first.
Flashback Friday - 1987
My cousin & I had a joint First Communion. I looked so serious. And that dress…
Flashback Friday - July 2010
I started getting serious about my health in September of 2010 so in this picture I was at my heaviest. This was taken in Saint Petersburg Russia in front of The Church of Our Savior on the Spilled Blood. I was looking at pictures from that trip & they are mostly of my family, landmarks and food. Not many of me. I was so worried going on that 12 day cruise on how I would manage all the walking during the excursions. I am surprised I did as well as I did but I was often on the look out for places to sit. I remember in this picture I thought it would take forever a day to walk to the church. It sure felt like it did.
One day I would love to be able to go back and experience this cruise again but this time being able to truly enjoy it rather than worry about holding everyone back.