Tumbling about getting healthy & fit (lost 116 lbs but gained back 50 #sadpanda), learning to love myself and trying to live life to the fullest.
• I finished faster than last year but only by like 30 seconds. Being hungover, dry heaving around mile 2 and with the heat, I’m just glad that I did it.
• Yesterday’s 5K was the longest run I’ve done since the half. It was rough.
• I did reach my step goal before noon so that was kind of awesome. I guess that’s what happens when you are active. My Flex was all lit up.
• Saturday ended up with a lovely birthday dinner surprise with some friends. I’m seriously considering not getting on the scale tomorrow. I don’t want to start off the week being bummed out.
• All this celebrating has left me exhausted. I just can’t hang like I used to in my twenties and that’s sort or depressing :)
• Another 5K next weekend. Oh boy!